Come work at Imangi Studios!
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, Imangi Studios was one of the first companies to develop games for the App Store. We defined the genre of endless runners with the Temple Run series. We strive to create amazing experiences and love being at the forefront of innovation.
• Flexible Hours • Central Location • Fast-Paced Environment • Free Snacks! •
Do you want a chance to work with the team that created Temple Run? Learn about our creative process, contribute to our day to day operations, and experience what it’s like to work in the game industry. We are looking for people with a strong passion for gaming and skills applicable to creating games such as software development, art, design, music, or sound. Apply now and let us know why your skills and background would be a good fit for our team.
Serious Inquiries only.
Email us through the contact link to apply!
Imangi Studios is looking for a talented individual to fill our open Engineering Manager position. The ideal candidate will have a background in programming with added experience managing personnel. This position will be responsible for managing the engineering team, overseeing task completion across multiple projects, and coordinating with all interdisciplinary departments.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Manage personnel and tasks across multiple projects; enabling Engineering Leads to focus on developing and leading the greater technology vision
- Assist the Production team and Engineering Leads in overseeing a robust project management process and delivery timelines to ensure projects meet schedule and budget requirements
- Assist Engineering Leads with planning and technical goals
- Identify skills, experience, and organizational talent required to continuously improve the processes and quality of the solutions and technical teams
- Confront and solve performance/operational issues to improve development efficiency
- Work with Production/Engineering/Design/Art to make detailed plans to accomplish goals and monitor continued progress towards those goals
- Work with engineers to ensure that technical documentation is updated and that Test Plans are created for new features for QA
- Develop the engineering team to be an efficient, conflict-free, and motivated group
- Work with members of the engineering team to make sure they have the information, equipment, and software they need in order to accomplish their assignments and goals
- Create career progression paths starting from Intern to Lead Engineer
- Handle quarterly and end-of-year direct report reviews
- Work with direct reports to identify annual goals as well as encourage those reports to continually strive to improve their skillsets
- Propose training and development programs/courses
- Responsible for approving vacation requests as well as work from home requests, and following up to make sure appropriate work is being accomplished
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member with other members of management
- A history of strong team building, people management, and leadership skills
- Deep familiarity with agile development in game development, including processes and pipelines
- Experience sourcing and managing external engineering partnerships and teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to recognize employee skillsets and make recommendations for staff allocation on projects
- Experience with personnel skill evaluation and assessment
- Experience working in a setting where multiple projects are ongoing and resource allocation may overlap
Imangi Studios is looking for a talented individual to fill our open Mid/Senior Level Software Engineer position. This position will be responsible for implementing code based on direction from the design team, assets from the art team, and collaboration with the quality assurance team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer with experience shipping titles in the mobile games industry.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Design and implement gameplay features in an established framework
- Implement and maintain tools for art and design to expose features
- Be responsible for 1 or more gameplay features
- Exhibit prototyping skills while maintaining good architecture
- Provide time estimates to leaders and management
- Strong C# knowledge
- Experience with the Unity 3D engine
- 2-3 shipped titles
- Six (6) years of experience
- Strong knowledge of vector math
- Previous Android and iOS development experience
- Skills to recognize, then adhere to, existing coding style and practices including source control standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with ALL departments (engineers, artists, designers, QA)
- Maya plug-ins
- Unreal Engine 4 experience